Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Live stream Southend - Burton English League One February 22, 2020

Competition: Burton vs Southend live
Southend United - Burton Albion live stream
Southend United - Burton Albion live stream
Rochdale - Coventry match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 19 and 2 in the zone Promotion to Championship).
  • Rochdale has a very small chance of relegated (5%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Coventry has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (43%), has a chance of promoted (49%), has a chance of win league (22%).
  • Recent matches Rochdale is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Coventry is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Coventry could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Coventry is a favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Rochdale won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Rochdale won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-2.

    Ipswich - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 7 and 10).
  • Ipswich has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (42%), has a chance of promoted (19%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Oxford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (37%), has a chance of promoted (17%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • Ipswich could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Ipswich will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Ipswich won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 14 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Championship).
  • Accrington has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Rotherham has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (38%), has a good chance of promoted (61%), has a chance of win league (32%).
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Rotherham could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Rotherham will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Accrington won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 2-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Accrington won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Rochdale - Coventry match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 19 y 2). Últimos partidos Rochdale juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Coventry en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4).
  • Rochdale podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, el Coventry es el favorito.
    El pasado 10 head-to-head matches Rochdale ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 10-8. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Rochdale ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 5-2.

    Ipswich - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 7 y 10). Ambos equipos están en mal estado.
  • Ipswich podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Ipswich tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Ipswich ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 0-0.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 14 y 1). Ahora ambos equipos están en buen estado.
  • Rotherham podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Rotherham tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Accrington ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 2-7. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Accrington ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 1-2.

    Rochdale - Coventry match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 19 und 2). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4).
  • Rochdale Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel ist Coventry ein Favorit.
    Letzte 10 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-8. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 5-2.

    Ipswich - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 7 und 10). Beide Teams sind jetzt in einem schlechten Zustand.
  • Oxford könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Ipswich haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-0.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 14 und 1). Nun sind beide Teams sind in guter Form.
  • Rotherham Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Rotherham haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-7. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-2.

    Rochdale - Coventry match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 19 и 2). Последние матчи Rochdale играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Coventry в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4).
  • У Rochdale может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче Coventry является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Rochdale выиграл 5, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 10-8. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Rochdale выиграл 3, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 5-2.

    Ipswich - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 7 и 10). Обе команды сейчас в плохой форме.
  • У Oxford могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. Ipswich будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Ipswich выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 0-0.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 14 и 1). Сейчас обе команды находятся в хорошей форме.
  • У Rotherham может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. Rotherham будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Accrington выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 3, разница голов 2-7. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Accrington выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 1-2.

    Rochdale - Coventry match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 19 и 2). Последните мачове Rochdale играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Coventry в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4).
  • В Coventry може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В този мач, Coventry е фаворит.
    Последните 10 главата до главата мачове Rochdale спечели 5 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 10-8. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Rochdale спечели 3 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 5-2.

    Ipswich - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 7 и 10). И двата отбора са в лоша форма.
  • В Ipswich може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Ipswich ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Ipswich спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 0-0.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 14 и 1). Сега двата отбора са в добра форма.
  • В Accrington може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Rotherham ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Accrington спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 2-7. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Accrington спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 1-2.